Bring your records and we'll help you make cents of it all.
Secure Portal and Virtual Meeting. Fillable questionnaire and upload your documents for secure contactless service. Receive your return virtually.
Meet in person.
Every return comes with a 3 year Audit Protection and 1 year Identity Theft Restoration.
What you’ll need:
• A Social Security or tax ID number for everyone included on your tax return –
• Date of birth for everyone on your return.
• Last year’s taxes, federal, state and local
Income and Investment Information
• Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
• Bank or financial institution interest statements
• Last year’s state refund amount
• Other miscellaneous income records
• Any (and all) Form 1099s
Self-Employment and Business Records (where applicable)
• Business income and expense records
• Quarterly estimated tax payment receipts
• Mileage records
• Home office expenses
• Receipts for unreimbursed medical expenses
• Form 1095: Health insurance coverage
• Social Security benefits
• Charitable donation receipts
• Mortgage Interest
• Property tax receipts
• State and local taxes.
• Retirement account contributions.
• Educational expenses.
• Classroom expenses. If you’re a school teacher or other eligible educator
• Estimated Payments made during the year.